1. Any manufacturer of Cylinders with:
- legal residence in an EU member Country;
- production site(s) in such country;
- the major business being cylinder production based therein, and;
- has the technical competence to fully participate in the activities of the Association,
may apply for membership of the Association.
Note: "Production" means full manufacture of cylinders and excludes companies whose main business is importing cylinder shells for completion.
2. Membership becomes effective upon receipt of an application, a copy of the Constitution of the Association and an indication of his status as manufacturer, all duly signed by a legal representative of that prospective member --company and subject to the approval of the General Assembly by the majority of all members of the Association
3 .Each member may resign its membership by written notice to the Secretary General with a period of notice of 3 months with effectiveness to the end of the calendar year. Any membership dues or other payments are to be effected within the above period of 3 months.
4. Membership can be disqualified upon a justified decision of the General Assembly by majotity of 2/3rds of all the members of the Association because of repeated breaches of the rules of the Constitution or because of any other activity that is deemed as an act to be in conflict with the objectives of the Association.
Regular attendance is a condition for continuing the membership. Members shall be excluded automatically if they do not pay their contributions within the deadline appointed by the remainder or if they are no longer engaged in the manufacture of the products.